So I was put on to Trey Songz earlier this summer and I'm glad I was. I'm a big R&B fan, and I've been disappointed with recent works of that genre. Usher and Chris Brown have been holding it down I guess, but even they have they're issues. Trey's music is good, fun, and a little different. His mixtape Anticipation is a little more crack than the album Ready, but it's still a solid CD with great songz, mostly about straight sex. What do you all think, future of R&B?...
Thursday, September 10, 2009
YYYUUUUUUUPPP!!! ...
So I was put on to Trey Songz earlier this summer and I'm glad I was. I'm a big R&B fan, and I've been disappointed with recent works of that genre. Usher and Chris Brown have been holding it down I guess, but even they have they're issues. Trey's music is good, fun, and a little different. His mixtape Anticipation is a little more crack than the album Ready, but it's still a solid CD with great songz, mostly about straight sex. What do you all think, future of R&B?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Most Def, he is on his way. very nice album and im not even an R&b dude like that but very good album, my joint is that loso joint "Say Ahh"
ReplyDelete