Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sweat it out...


Lately I've been going to the gym and realizing how many things about it annoy me. There are usually signs around the gym detailing "gym etiquette," but clearly people don't read them. If you go to the gym and so happen to read this, please adhere to them, it's for everyone's benefit...

That Guy's Top 5 Gym Rules:
1. SWEAT!!! Everyone sweats at the gym, it's kind of a given. However, everyone should only be feeling their OWN sweat on their individual body. If you're not going to carry a towel, go to the napkin dispenser and wipe your machine.
2. For guys: I know we're all men, we're all adult, and we have the same parts, but for those who are not so comfortable with it, please be discrete when changing. Especially the elderly men, we don't wanna see it. Towels were invented for a reason, use them!
3. Ladies, please look in the mirror before you enter the gym. We're not perfect, which is probably why we're at the gym, but don't flaunt your imperfections by wearing tight revealing clothes.
4. Showing off: Congratulations, you're fit, we all see it. Must you (male/female) flex after every exercise and even go to the mirror and take a picture with your camera phone.
5. I don't know if I should blame the people who go to the gym, or the people who work there. Either way, can we please put the weights in order where they belong after using them. I don't want to go across the room under a machine to find the a full pair of weights.

1 comment:

  1. I def agree with you all those points my man...infact i even blogged about one that particularly bothered me the most!! check it out:

    http://9-5dayze.blogspot.com/search?q=gym

    o yea, commenting doesnt support links...guess you gotta copy and past that :-/

    ReplyDelete