Thursday, June 25, 2009

VERIety...

If you're a Verizon Wireless customer, like me, chances are you're the one person who can't relate when a group of people are talking about their new phones, their features, and applications; for the most part, its an iPhone or Blackberry. These phones lately have been taking over, and even people who own them can't keep up. Unfortunately, Verizon, with its largest network, gips its customers on phone, or rather, smart phone variety. The closest we've come was the Blackberry Storm which has gotten recalls and bad reviews. I've never been one to get into the techy stuff, but I wanna be. Yes, I want to be yet another person with an iPhone or Blackerry. 2009 for Verizon though looks promising. With my contract ending in a few months, I'm looking forward to an upgrade. Here are a couple new Verizon phones coming (hopefully the prices will be reasonable):...
Blackberry Tour





















Blackberry Storm 2

















Check them out:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10265124-1.html
http://news.cnet.com/blackberry-storm-2-confirmed-by-rim-ceo/

No comments:

Post a Comment